Jun 29, 2015
1. Use embossed wallpaper as wall ascents to add some glam to your bedroom.
2. Create textured designs by running a thick toothed comb in overlapping strokes to refinish your walls.
3. Weave arty designs into your walls for it to stand out.
4. Use carved wallpaper to add 3-D textures in your room.
5. Highlight your focal wall with this brick textured wallpaper for a rustic unfinished look.
Inspired? Find our collection of wallpapers HERE.
If you have some amazing ideas on textures and DIY wall art you can share them with us in the comments below.
Stay tuned with us for more such stylish trends, news, and home interior updates, only on www.cwinteriors.in and our social media platforms!
Donâ€™t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for weekly tips, tricks and stunning interior work from all over! Subscribe HERE.
Have input for this story? Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org